Well Good Morning folks!
Let me start off by saying that this morning I woke up, thought to myself, “no effing way am I running today. I’m sore. Didn’t sleep well. And I just don’t feel like it.”
And then I checked my email. Let’s just say there were several emails of encouragement – and this turned my mood around. And surprisingly, I had a few notifications on my Facebook page that I had some “likes”! Granted, I’m related to a few, but I didn’t solicit the support – I didn’t even send out invites to the page!! Thank you guys, for your support – you know who you are!
- French pressed coffee (Tim Hortons coarse grinds today)
- My favourite mug that I made (It says “keep your hand on it” – which Mimi used to say & I thought it was funny; some may say it’s inappropriate, so it’s a good thing I don’t care what “some” say. 🙂
- My favourite water glass; also inappropriate. From the best pal in the world. It says “TGIF Mother F……” Again, I know this is offensive to some, but it makes me laugh and life’s too short not to laugh, right?!
- Steel-cut oatmeal with brown sugar and blueberries. I actually quite like it;the taste reminds me of blueberry pancakes. Y’all know I’m not a bullshitter and I’d tell you if it was gross – so give it a try!
- Third Eye Chakra by Full Moon Goddess (lol). Okay. Done laughing yet? I don’t usually believe in Hocus Pocus crap, but I picked this up at Planet Organic and I use it a lot. Yes, it makes me smell like I’m from BC, but ya know what? It works! (I’ll explain below)
It claims to help with self-awareness, command, power, authority (and you would swear that Christian Grey developed this in his own creepy lab.) However, I just find it helps wake me up in the morning. You’re supposed to spray on eyes (not whilst open); pineal gland (though it’s spelled wrong on the bottle) and temples. I’ve used things like Caudalie Elixir (retails for $48) which is supposed to wake your skin up but let’s be serious, I’m not the 1% and $48 for some skin stuff is a little steep. Therefore, since the Chakra is like $10 and works just as well I’ll stick with it. Don’t believe me? Try it out! Like I said, this morning I had no energy to get up and get moving, now I’ve had my breakfast, sprayed me face – I’m ready to rock!
Hope everyone is well out there. Thanks for your support!