I don’t really have a lot of resolutions for the new year; but I do have a few goals.
In no particular order:
(1) Participate in MoonJogging “run to Venus” (today I ran 5km toward that goal)
(2) Run the Cabot Trail Relay in May with the all-Alberta team. (we were officially accepted last night – woot!)
(3) Kick-ass at BAM (bust-a-move) again.
(4) Train hard for Mud-Hero and beat my time from last summer.
(5) Plank every single day for an entire year.
I originally planned to train for marathon, but I’m just not feeling it. I’m going to train again for a half-marathon distance and see where that goes (I’ll try to be optimistic!)
Anyway – just a quick note from me – it’s been too long.