I was nominated for the “Sunshine Award.” This award is given from bloggers to other bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” I have to say how privileged I feel to be nominated by such a dynamic duo as the gals from “We Shall Have Pie” – Jenny and Tina. Thank you so much for thinking of me and passing this nomination onto RunningKatTales.
The Rules: Post the Sunshine Award image, answer the following 10 questions and note 10 blogs you wish to nominate.
The 10 questions and my answers:
- Favorite color: My favorite color is purple. Always has been. I continually get made fun of because one Christmas my parents got me EVERYTHING in purple and I ecstatically kept repeating, “Oh, purple! My favouriteeeeee colourrrrrrr!!”
- Favorite animal: I love dogs (when I know them), but ironically after half my life was spent anxious around horses, I have to say they are my favourite animals. And now that I’m living in the Wild West and on a Calgary Stampede committee I really do appreciate how beautiful they are.
- Favorite number: 44.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Coffee.
- Facebook or Twitter: Twitter – I am obsessed!
- My passion: Family. Running. Community.
- Favorite pattern: Pretty well everything except for peasant style.
- Favorite day of the week: Thursday; then you have the whole weekend to look forward to.
- Favorite flower: Lily.
And my seven nominees are:
- A Running Reminder
- Running Gaynor
- Mirth and Motivation
- Run, Runner Girl,Run!
*** These are blogs I follow regularly. I know that you asked for ten, but I thought it would be silly to throw up another three random blogs out of nowhere.